Saturday 14 July 2012

Changing Tides

Please excuse the possibly horrid looking website for the time being. I'm finally getting around to giving everything a make-over (including re-photographing every piece of jewellery I've ever made today) so it might look a little funny during the middle stages.

I've applied for Urban Craft again, for the fall season. Hopefully they like what they see this time!! Even though I have no car and no table.. I'll figure it out if they say yes.


I've got quite a few new spoons, and more that I want to make sooner than later. See that middle one? Its mine. Like, I'm never going to sell it and I even made it for myself mine. That doesn't happen very often. As soon as I twisted the spoon I knew that I had to save it for something special. Why not some swarovski crystals that I picked up while at home?? I love it. I've also started incorporating other things with some of the spoons (like the dangling beads). I think it's fun, spruces things up a bit. Can't wait to see what else comes up.


Non glittery spoons? What? So bizarre.. But I like it ;).

For sale here. :)


And some fun layered plastic necklaces. They ended up being very big, and even more badass.


No comments:

Post a Comment