Wednesday 4 July 2012

Happy Birthday Canada!

Happy belated Canada Day to everyone from here, and happy Fourth of July for all of you in the States :).

I had a wonderful Canada Day filled with bike rides in the morning, then roaming around downtown for the afternoon right into the evening seeing everything there was to see. I was amazed (and shocked) by the sheer amount of stuff going on and the amount of people!! And apparently its okay to wear only flags and body paint, judging by all the mostly naked people I saw, haha!

I had a blast, and hope everyone else did with whatever they ended up doing.





You know, just doing a backflip on a pogo. Whatev'.

It was a long, tiring but fun day, and I ended up sleeping away most of the next day recovering.

I've got a few pendants to share with you from the swap I did, but I'm going to wait until they're received before posting pictures so I don't spoil the surprise in case any of them happen to look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment