Friday 4 January 2013

Leather Scraps

A few months ago I got a huge bag of leather scraps in the mail from home. If it hadn't been for me feeling so sick lately (since November!) I probably would have done more with it by now but alas, that's how things roll.


I did however get inspired to finish this bib necklace (which has some leather from my last batch and swarovski crystals, cute!) and some more fortune cookie charms, which are going to become bracelets and necklaces, along with these earrings.



I can also finish my patchwork belt, much like my patchwork corset, which was the reason it's not finished. I ran out of black leather! I can't wait to start wearing it so I guess I should dig it out. I've had it shoved in a bag for ages waiting to get more leather to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment