Friday 14 December 2012

Secret Santa Part 2

So I've shown you what I received, now to share what I sent!

A holiday mug rug, about the size of a sheet of paper. I thought this was really cute and I want to make one for myself, although I have no use for it whatsoever.


Three little ornaments, pictured here before I put the loops on them. The tree is made from wool (and paint, buttons and glitter), and the other two are made from glittery resin (with swarovski crystal accents on the snowman!) He's so adorable. I need to make myself some of these. Haha!


Next is a pendant made of hammered metal, and colored resin. I tried to make it look like stained glass since my partner pinned a lot of stained glass things on pinterest.


And up against the light.


I also sent a package of tea and some little Christmas tree light ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment