Wednesday 12 December 2012

Secret Santa

So I finally was able to open my secret santa presents, so I can now share everything with you!! I actually had this post all made up and ready to go before I went to Toronto but blogger was acting up so.. Here we go again.

First, what I received!

All wrapped up...


These 3 adorable felt ornaments! Now my Christmas tree has a whole 4 ornaments on it. I think the owl is my favourite one.


These delicious packets of hot chocolate that I can't wait to try. My sender was from England so I've never had these before :).


This amazing hat, and a picture of my foolish face wearing it :P.


This zombie mug, it has I <3 zombies on the other side. Zombie dishes should be a thing since I got a set of glasses last year that I'm still using.


A slytherin coloured knit pouch, fits my phone but I'll probably use it for my makeup in my purse.


And a zombie survival kit including magnets, keychains, and gift tags.



And a better shot of the hat.


I got so friggin spoiled, and I sent more than was necessary. I'll make a post and show you the stuff that I sent out within the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment