Wednesday 5 December 2012

Eating chips and blogging is where it's at.

Hello! I know, I haven't posted in AGES! I honestly haven't had anything to share with you and so I've been doing other things. I ran out of resin, I've been working, so I hadn't had anything to show off. A few days ago though I made my way up to Michael's, loaded up on resin, and I've got some great new things poured and set :). I'm getting the opportunity to sell some necklaces at work this Saturday so that's pretty exciting! Other exciting things happening Saturday include me being allowed to open my secret santa presents (and show off not only what I got but what I made with you) and my mom is coming up for a visit! Yeah, I'm pretty stoked. She's going to be here until almost Christmas. It's going to be awesome!

Yes, 2 of these spoons I made ages ago and the third I peeled the resin out to redesign the spoon. The 2 smaller are presents.

This is really hard to photograph, but the paint inside is so rainbow-y that it looks blue, green, yellow and pink!

Another shot..

One of my favourite new pieces. The shape of this spoon is astounding!

No comments:

Post a Comment