Friday 30 September 2011

Fortune Cookies & Hide and Seek


Remember when I said I had a surprise in store?


Mini fortune cookie charms that I whipped up the other day. They're going on an adventure! I intend to hide them in Ottawa for others to discover. As much as I love them, they were made with this plan in mind.. And I can always make another for myself..

Inside each one is a little fortune with the website on the other side.


I'm going to keep them safe by keeping them in plastic bags, and tying them to unsuspecting fence posts, statues, tree branches..

So if anyone out there comes across one of these, I would love to hear about it! Please leave a message in the comments about how you found it and where you're from. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I just found one on a post outside the rideau center! Seeing it there tied to the post got my imagination soaring, as I knew I had just found something interesting. I live in lowertown personaly and your cool little idea sure made my day more interesting, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Thanks for letting me know :)

    ReplyDelete