Monday 26 September 2011

Mani-Monday

Beginning of the week, which means time to redo my nails. 

Sally Hanson's Mint Sorbet with dots of Finger Paints' Paper Mâché (which are on the thumb as well).

How to: 
  • Cover nails with your base color. I used two coats.
  • Put a glob of your dot color onto a surface you don't have to worry about damaging (paper plate, CD case.. I use a book cover)
  • Use a dotting tool to dip in the paint, then dot it on your nails in whatever pattern you want. I use the end of a straight pin, but toothpicks, pens and bobby pins work as well.
  • Wait for it to dry and add a top coat and you are done!



You can also do several colors of dots, like here, where I did them in rows! The possibilities are endless.


I would love to see your versions if you give this a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment