Tuesday 4 October 2011

Decorating for Halloween


One great thing about Halloween is all the decorations. Houses, inside and out, get spookier, gouled out, covered in orange and black, purples and greens. You can decorate things with a little (or a lot) of effort, and I want to share some ideas with you that can help make your holidays a bit spookier :).


$12 each, or try regular ones with black spraypaint, white paint and a brush.


Candy corn in a vase. Simple and festive, without the spook.


If you can carve one pumpkin, you can do this, I'm sure of it!


An old umbrella with the fabric taken off, add webs & spiders, and some battery operated lanterns. (Flickering fake candles would work well too!)


These look amazing! I've never heard of hi-float before, and I wonder if it can be replaced with something. If I find out I will let you know.


Wall bats.
So simple. Cut out various sized bat shapes on black paper, bend at the wings and tape to your wall. 


I hope that gets your crafty gears turning. If you have any other ideas (or if you try any of these) I would love to know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment