Monday 24 October 2011

Black and White: New Items in the Store

Hi guys, just wanted to share some items that are new(ish) to the shop. You can get there by the link up top or here. I also am selling a couple grab bags during the holiday season, to try and clear away some older items. I promise you they're a sweet deal.

Vintage black and white button necklace.
Vintage black and white button earrings, all the dangle is in the back :)
Skeleton cameo hair bow.
In other news, a website that I frequent (craftster) has a secret santa craft swap that I signed up for, and I am so freaking excited for it. I got my sendee the other day, and I've already figured out the items I'm going to make for them. Now I just need to get all the materials for it. I can't wait for sendouts, I really hope they like what I make for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment