Monday 10 October 2011

Mani-Monday & Exploring Ottawa

Here's my new nails and the How-to DIY.

I used an awesome acid green color and 2 glitter ;Stripe Rite' colors by So Easy, which you can buy from Sally Beauty.
Instructions:
Put down 2 layers of your base color.
Using Stripe Rite (Or any polish and a super thing brush) draw across lines at random. Once the first color is set, do the same thing with the second color.
Add a top coat.

~

We've been doing some exploring in the city still, taking backroads around and walking into town to see how far everything is away.

Yesterday we ended up walking down the Rideau Centre (and silly me forgot to take the last 2 fortune cookie charms I have left to hide, I will do this tomorrow!) and went downtown again at night for some night photography.

On the roof of the Rideau Centre
My point and shoot can hold its own in the day, but its nothing compared to Threeark's night pictures. You should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment