Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween!


I hope you all have a wonderful day and evening whatever you do :). This is the first year I haven't had plans to go out somewhere (normally to a band show/concert), and it makes me a bit sad, but I've been watching horror movies with my boyfriend for the past few days and that's enough for me this year. Snugs, movies, great company and great movies. Tonight we'll watch the latest episode of 'The Walking Dead'.


If you end up having an evening in like me, grab some snacks, a movie, some blankets and even get dressed up to sit on your butt.

Whatever you do and whoever you're with, make the best of it!

Photo credit.
And if youre looking for a great movie to watch tonight, let me suggest..:
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Triangle
Repo: The Genetic Opera

Happy hauntings!

No comments:

Post a Comment