Tuesday 1 November 2011

10 Facts

So for those of you who have been following or stumbling across my blog, I figured I would post some facts about myself, so you know a bit more about who's life you keep reading about between the craftsy posts :).


1: I love to read. I'm currently reading Day By Day Armageddon by J.L. Bourne, I love The Hunger Games but my favourite is Harry Potter. <3


2: I went to university for a year for french immersion, and while I was there I had to sign a waver saying I wouldn't speak english. If they catch you 3 times they'd kick you out.

3: I named the black squirrel outside our apartment Jeremiah. He's cool.

4: I spent 9 months of my life travelling across Canada with a program called Katimavik, where you volunteer for non profit organizations. If you are a Canadian between 17-21, you should look into it. I met many wonderful people, learned a lot about the world and myself, and had a blast.


5: I'm lucky enough to be head over heels with a wonderful man, and I've never been happier.

6: Some major music loves are The Used, Mother Mother, Grand Theft Bus, Slowcoaster, fun., Florence and the Machine, Tool, and Kings of Leon.



7: I learned to sew on a Singer treadle machine. My mother taught me to machine sew by helping me embroider little messages onto facecloths for dad for Christmas.


8: I am so overly obsessed and in love with weenie dogs. Its to the point where my boyfriend can tell when I see a picture of one online by how I start giggling wildly.

9: I have 2 favourite videos on youtube. 'All About Halifax' by picnicface, and the cat that says 'whyyyyy I eyes ya'. I will laugh indefinitely at both.

10: I wish I had known my full (or what I see as full) potential at sewing/crafting when I was in school, and started my store earlier. I think I would be in a much different place than where I am now running my own business, but that being said, who knows what would have changed! I don't regret a thing.

~

So there you are, some fun facts about me. Care to share some fun facts about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment