Thursday 24 November 2011

Fun with ornaments

Ornaments are nothing new for the holidays, that's for sure, but I wanted to share some fun new prospects with you. A few new ways to use, decorate and customize ornaments for your house. Also, pinterest, as much as I love it, has failed me this time. Seems like everything I looked at didn't have a source. Sorry guys! If you own any pictures and want credit leave me a message. 

Fill a vase with ornaments, water and floating candles. Looks gorgeous! You could also use fake flowers. 
Clear ornament with paper inside (wedding invitation in the picture but could be anything. Sheet music,  colored yarn/thread..)
Or tinsle/garland! Clear ornaments are the bomb diggity. 
If you have enough, string them all like beads onto twine/something strong and make something like this. You would need a fair few though.

Glue seaglass, flat marbles, anything to ornaments and put them on candle sticks. 
Or you can do what I want to this year.. Make a Christmas tree, without the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment