Sunday 13 November 2011

Cookie Cutter Christmas Crafts


The holidays are coming up, and I know I'm starting early but there just aren't enough days in December for me to share all the ideas that I want to share with you. I've seen some amazing tutorials, homemade gift and decorating ideas trending online that are sure to be hits for the holidays this year. Then there's all the things I plan on making and sharing their tutorials with you... I've got my work cut out for me ;P.

First up: Cookie cutters. They make cute cookies, yes, but I've seen some brilliant ideas for other ways to use them!


Cookie cutter wreath
Fudge made in cookie cutters
Cookie cutter ornaments
Cookie cutter photo ornaments

I think these look great and they're all pretty cheap/easy to do. And to all of you not in the holiday spirit/not celebrating, don't worry! I'm not going to go overboard right away and overwhelm you all with holiday nonsense too early. But for those of you who like an early start, you're welcome ;P.

PS: If you have any ideas you want me to include in my holiday posts, let me know and I'll check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment