Friday 18 November 2011

Gravedigger Nails

What happens when you mix 3 shades of green nail polish, gold glitter and what was left of clear nail polish in the clear jar? My frankenpolish, Gravedigger. (My boyfriend gave me the idea for the name, said they were gravedigger nails cause they looked like the monster truck :P).


2 coats plus 1 topcoat, I really like how it turned out. I think it'll be good for the holidays as well, especially if I can get my hands on another empty jar and throw some red glitter in as well!!! Only problem with it is because of the dark green polish mixed in, the formula isn't great. The dark green likes to lift up the first coat when the second one goes on so you need to work fast and make sure there's enough on the brush. But I'm really digging it.

Frankenpolish on the right with the ingredients beside it.
Thankfully I have 2 days off in a row so I have the change to paint my nails, haha.

Do any of you make your own polishes? Let me know! I should keep my eyes peeled for clear polishes on sale so I can keep making my own colors, I'm having a lot of fun with it now that I'm getting the hang of it... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment