Saturday 19 November 2011

Paint Chip Crafts

I don't know about all of you, but when I was a kid I would always take the paint chips from the hardware stores when I was in there with my mom. They were colorful and pretty and I wanted to make things with them.

Well, many years later, I've now seen many amazing things made with paint chips that I never thought of. Some people are so creative and (most of) these can be virtually made for free!


No source.  Various sized circles (or whatever shape you want) on a white base, in a frame. Eeeeasy!

Fairly pain free if you have a basic understanding of shapes and enough tape.. No source, sorry!
Tutorial
Source.
Tutorial.
Source.
Source.
Tutorial.
Tutorial.
From etsy, but easy to make your own with a fancy hole punch/cutting machine.
From etsy.
Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment