Monday 21 November 2011

Craft Fair Prep

Well, it's getting closer, and I'm getting more nervous! But I've got a lot done so far.

I've got 2 record purses almost finished to bring with, including this badass Queen purse.




I've got some more spoon pendants done, including in my opinion, the best one I've ever made.

I don't want to part with it.. I've had that eye pendant for YEARS. Just holding on to it for something.

I also decided on how to package smaller items. Bags made from recycled magazines and comic books, home made ornaments and curly ribbon.. So cute!



Now I just have to figure out the table layout, how to package the bigger items and where to fit the clothing on the table.. I'll have to set up a couple trials on the kitchen table in the next couple days to see what works :).

I can't wait to see how this goes.. I'm nervous, but a good nervous, and even if I don't sell everything on the table (though how great would that be?!) I'll learn a lot and I'm sure I'll have fun.

..Not to mention I'll probably get to buy cake pops and get burgers at the Hintonburger after. If anyone is from/coming to the Ottawa area, seriously check them out. Its the best burger I've ever had and you don't need anything along side of it besides a can of pop. Mmmm...

So what do you guys think? Any ideas for packaging larger items? I might just go buy bigger paper bags or something..

2 comments:

  1. Have any leftover scraps of pretty material that are too small for anything else but big enough to make a fancy xmas bag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Record purses??? I'm dying!

    P.S That packaging is fab.

    ReplyDelete