Monday 6 August 2012

Sticks N Stones

Indie polishes have become more and more popular as time goes on, understandably. Many are made without the harsh chemicals that some people like to avoid, they're different from anything you see in stores, and its got a pokemon-esque feeling of gotta catch 'em all. I only own one, and I must say I love it! I had to sign up to a mailing list so I would know when it was in stock again, but it was worth the (slight) wait and didn't cost anymore than a regular polish. 

Sticks N Stones over Madame X
Sticks N Stones is a black and white matte glitter of all sizes and shapes, and looks great over any bold color. Now considering that I'm freely able to paint my nails for work again, this is the first one I cracked out.

Sticks N Stones can be purchased here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment