Thursday 30 August 2012

Kick drum on the basement floor.

Is this not the most beautiful photo ever? I can't find who owns it to credit it. If you know please tell me!

Wow, it's the end of August. Where did these past few months go??? Time has been flying and I'm getting into the mood where all I want to do is go on hikes in crisp air with crunchy leaves. Along with these feelings, I'm trying to figure out.. What shall I be for Halloween?? I can't believe I haven't decided yet. Sheesh.

Cheshire cat, cannot find the source, but amazing.
Glitterati 
Photo from Imats Makeup Convention, I do believe.

From Comic Con, I believe.
Invader Zim.
So many inspiring possibilities. Who else is thinking this far ahead?

I feel like I've been letting this blog slip over time, and I'm sorry for that. I want to get some more interesting posts on the go from now on, though I believe not having a car is definitely affecting things since I don't have as many adventures to talk about. I promise to put more effort forth though!

No comments:

Post a Comment