Thursday 2 August 2012

You Spin Me Right Round

I've been super super busy the past while (finally got a bed frame after almost a year of a mattress on the floor), I'm going to be starting a new part time job this weekend, family is coming to visit, and a whole slew of other things in between. I'm a bit stressed and nervous to say the least, but if I'm not scared, then it's probably not something worth doing in life, right?

One day I did find some time for myself to have fun I ended up whipping up these pendants. All made out of cut pieces of vinyl records. They're more an experiment than anything else, and a learning process, but I think I can have a lot of fun with this once I learn to make everything a bit neater. Until then, I share these with you!








No comments:

Post a Comment