Saturday 15 September 2012

Candy Corn Cookies

I'm always on the lookout for new things to put in cookies, partially because I now work in a candy store 3 days a week, and partially because whenever I buy chocolate chips they all get eaten before I get the chance to make cookies.. This time around I decided I wanted to use candy corn, so I bought some and came home to search the web assuming someone out there already did it.

What I found were pumpkin candy cookies, where the wrapped the dough around a candy pumpkin and then pushed another into the top when they were cooked. Now I didn't use their recipe, but I did use the same general idea with a generic cookie recipe. They turned out great and suddenly they're all gone..

I may or may not have placed too many on the tray at once..

Sorry for the extremely instagram'ed photos, I only quickly snapped a picture with my phone and I had to tack on the filters to make the pictures legible.

No comments:

Post a Comment