Wednesday 24 October 2012

Craft Shows and Craft Swaps

Well, ladies and gents, I luckily enough was able to squeeze into the Hintonburg Artisan Craft Show's lineup on November 24th (Saturday) at the Hintonburg Community Centre from 10-4. I've got piles of half sewn things that I can't wait to show you all and that I will have ready come showtime.

Oooooh, what could they be!
In other news, I signed up for this years secret santa swap on craftster. I've got one thing started (part of the small) then I just have one 'medium' sized thing to make, plus extras. Always extras! I understand that not everyone wants to or can make extras for swaps, and that I may very well not get any extras, but I myself can't help but always spoil whomever I have as a partner. I'll share with you what I make, but after everything has been sent to avoid spoilers :).

No comments:

Post a Comment