Tuesday 16 October 2012

Post craft show post & nails

So the craft fair ended up to be a very rainy day and sadly that kept many people away, but I had a great time, met a lot of wonderful people and it was definitely worth my time going there :).


I ended up having quite the collection of pieces that were piling up around here after random experiments, playing around with ideas, or having pieces I had for a while that I wanted to get rid of. I ended up putting them all in a rummage bin (far left of the table). People got some fun one of a kind stuff for really cheap (3 for $5) and I now have a lot less stuff sitting around. Everyone wins! Especially since I wasn't making money off things that no one saw and weren't listen online everywhere.



I'm hoping to get my etsy store fixed up within the week, though I did take down everything that's gone :).


Aaaaand these are my nails for the week. Getting kind of halloweeny now :). Take care everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment