Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!




HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
Since I couldn't be anything 'scary' for work, the decision was made to be a sugar skull. Queue me sewing hair flowers last night and getting up early this morning to do this before work. Not too scary I don't think, but got a lot of looks, and compliments.




I snapped a couple pictures this morning before heading out, and the Mr grabbed a couple quick shots just now, but after having this on my face for 12 hours, I'm looking a little less than perfect. Oh well!!!


Now to watch the most recent episode of The Walking Dead, and eat all this candy I bought today until I'm sick. Fun Dip, Pop Rocks, Popeye candy sticks, Nerds, and a bunch of bulk including chocolate covered gummi bears. Om nom nom!

I hope you all have happy, safe and delicious evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment