Sunday 21 October 2012

Abandoned Everything

I went down and applied for another craft show yesterday, the same one that I did last year around this time. I had forgotten about it for a while so I assumed it filled up but when I emailed she said there still might be a chance so hopefully I hear back some positive news in a couple of weeks. I would love to be able to get another show in so soon after the other, and then keep it going at that speed.. :P

While we were out we did some exploring of some more abandoned places. I didn't get any good pictures of the first one but this old train bridge was really cool. All covered in graffiti, this one being my favourite. 


 I don't know who was writing this, but they will just have to accept that their clever drawing of a dinosaur within the word RAWR will be used by me from now on and there's nothing they can do about it. It's too good not to spread around.


Absolutely gorgeous colors are out now. I think now is the time to try drying out leaves for experiments.
Ever notice how making jewelry can make one sound like a mad scientist? Experiments! Buahahaha.


We also found these interesting photographs pasted around a bike trail, though most were defaced stupidly, they were also beautiful. 


This was the closest thing I've gotten to a hike in a long time, and it was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment