Sunday 27 May 2012

MMM Post #4

So I just noticed that I had forgotten to schedule this post to go out so it's been sitting as a draft for much longer than intended. Keeping with MMM (though a few days it was just pajamas that got the homemade treatment) I'm happy to see there's only a few days left. I miss wearing my other clothes. Not that I haven't enjoyed wearing my clothes this whole time, but I'm sick of wearing some things so frequently. 

I've realized that I can wear things I made every day, and I intend to put my homemade clothing into circulation more often. Here's the most recent thing I've finished..



The only problem with making an adorable new sweater for MMM is the fact that it's sweltering outside!

I'm off tomorrow, and I fully intend to work on the pile of unfinished things: resizing and recycling a favourite tshirt of mine, a skirt getting made out of a sarong that the Mr's mom got me from the Dominican last year, and a few other things I'm not sure how they'll turn out exactly...

I hope the rest of you who have been participating have had as much fun as I have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment