Wednesday 16 May 2012

MMM Post #3

Hello everyone! It feels like it's been forever since my last post, shame on me! I'll have everyone proudly know that I'm still following the MMM challenge without falling off the wagon at all, though most things have been repeats. Here's a few of the non repeats for you though :).

From yesterday, it was far too hot in our apartment so this lightweight knit jersey skirt did just the trick.
 

I finally, finally made something out of this fabric. I've had it for so many years it's not even funny. Probably close to 6 years. I forced myself to make something out of it after having half made several things and gave up on all of them, for some reason.


Aaaand because I went to see The Avengers on Saturday with my brother and the Mr, I thought this shirt was an apt choice. Also, holy hell was the Avengers amazing or what?! God I love comic book movies.

That's all my new stuff for now! I have a cake in the oven and a newly drafted pattern beside me, once I the cake is finished (I accidentally had the stove on 50 degrees too low the whole cooking time!! So I had to turn it up and leave it in extra) I'll start working on a shirt that's guaranteed to be comfy, I think :).

No comments:

Post a Comment