Friday 11 May 2012

Little Black Dress

Our trip back to Cape Breton is in a little over a month and I'm getting very excited. Since I'm (most probably) going to be helping with the pictures for the wedding I figured I'd get something to wear that would blend in a bit (black & white) instead of what I was originally planning. So I spent a few days looking online at dresses to either make or buy. I do plan on making a little black dress (its on my 50 crafts list.. Which is sadly not looking too good) but I ended up buying one in the end.

The winner:


From www.nastygal.com, I think its so pretty. Even though it's a little tight, it's nice for summer and I'll be able to wear it on multiple occasions. And its a miracle dress that hides all the bumps :P

The runner-ups:






As you can see the others are even less casual (first polka dot one would have been okay), but it's fun to online shop sometimes right? I'll eventually get around to making my own LBD once I come across some nice fabric, until then, I can rock this sweet little dress around town!

Now to only find some shoes to go with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment