Wednesday 20 June 2012

Fresh Start


Well we made it back safe and sound after a wonderful week home that went by far too quickly. Full of wedding events, good ol' Cape Breton kitchen parties, shopping (with mom), rides on the motorcycle (with dad), and visiting as many people as I could. I wish that it was a longer trip, but everyone has to come back from vacation at some point, right? 




I certainly got my fix of little (and not so little) fluffy things, getting to see Salem (the best cat ever), plus dad's and a bunch others. Hopefully that will keep me tide over for a little while.


They just floated the old boat that was sunken in the river for years, so I just had to snap a few pictures when we went to take a look. See all the dark grey on the lower half of the boat? It's all clams. And they're all over the ground. The ducks were having a field day but it reeked.


 Nanny has more magnets on her fridge than I have ever seen in my life. It's insane.


The Lick-A-Chick, a very popular fried chicken and fries kind of place back home, that many people from away find hilarious based on the name alone. It doesn't seem too strange to me, but then again I'm used to it. :P


Mom makes a mean strawberry shortcake. Mmm.


Lastly, a silly picture of the Mr.

I didn't have my camera with me a whole lot, and I also don't have any pictures from the wedding (of myself or the party or anything else) since I was helping him take pictures on another camera, but rest assured that it was beautiful.

I picked up a lot of supplies while I was back home (not everything I wanted to, but I got some things I didn't think I'd get either so I guess it balances out), and I'm itching to get everything redone in the shop, and get this page made over.. As well as make all those pendants for the swap I'm doing! My god I'm going to be busy. Hopefully everything looks good though when I'm done with it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment