Thursday 26 April 2012

Business in the Front, Party in the Back

No, I'm not talking about mullets ;). I'm talking all the great shirts and dresses coming out now that look normal in the front, and for the back there's mesh, lace, bows and cut outs galore. This look seems to be popping up a lot in stores and fashion lately, and once I get some time to sew I plan on making quite a few shirts like this for summer. Until then, my inspiration! The best part of these shirts is how easy some of them are to make with only a little bit of time and effort. Trust me, once I make them I'll show you what I mean.

From nastygal.com


From charlotterusse.com





From Cupcakes and Cashmere, one of the first blogs I started following :)



Sorry I can't source a lot of these. I'm trying to track them down but unfortunately I used to save lots of inspirational pictures on my computer without any info on where they came from.. I never planned on having a blog ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment