Saturday 3 December 2011

Peppermint Heaven

I have a confession.. I have an unhealthy obsession with mint in all its forms. I want everything in a mint alternative.

Then one day I stumbled across a website called 'foodgawker' and their peppermint section. Oh. My. God. Go to this link for the full (and ever updating list), or check out my favourites below.

Peppermint Patties
Icecream.. Oh my gosh yes.
Peppermint simple syrup and cocktail recipes.
Mint. Freakin'. Oreos.
Brownies with peppermint bark topping
Flavoured sugar
Xmas tree shaped bark. Great as a gift don't you think? 

The picture isn't pretty like the others but don't forget my mint hot chocolate!
Super cute rice crispy balls. 

Is it possible to overdose on mint? I hope not but I think I'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment