Tuesday 6 December 2011

Random Tutorial Generator

Okay, I stumbled upon the greatest website ever. In history.

Its called the 'Random Tutorial Generator', and when you click the button (which is actually a button, adorable!) Someone's blog pops up in another window with a tutorial they submitted.

I have been finding new, wonderful things to do and read all day. Though I must say, a lot of the links that come up do not interest me, and there are others that are not my style nor are within the areas of crafting and DIYing that I like to do, its still fun to see new things to find inspiration where you would least expect it.

Want to see what the site has to offer? This is some of what I've found so far..

Must make these!
Tutorial found here
Tutorial
I make these all the time, they're so easy and look so great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment