Thursday 15 December 2011

One year of awesome and the week in review.



-On the weekend it was our one year anniversary (and what a wonderful year it's been). We finally got to go to an awesome little diner down the road (Rockin' Johnny's, where they have the side of a 50's Chevrolet on the wall, and the biggest milkshakes you can get.. So much so that you can't really eat your meal if you get one) aaaaand we got a couch!

Now for some storage and this room is finished. PS: See that on the table? Its a DIY Christmas present that I'll give a tutorial for soon enough...
-We've been marathoning through Jurassic Park (just finished the 2nd film) and it has been a fun pass time to get me in the mood to finish some dinos to send out. (Which, remember, you can still win. Click on giveaways at the top of the page).

-This weekend I plan to get some pictures of all my items I don't yet have in the store, and to share those with you. Some stuff from the craft show that I did that I haven't gotten around to doing anything with.

-And lastly, I've been asked to participate in a craft show near the end of January. Its a 'Gothic Bazaar' as they put it, and depending on what my situation is like I may sign up for a table. I think it could be fun :). And that might light the fire under my butt to start on some new things I want to try.

So that's my news, what I've been up to lately. I'm racking my brain trying to think of a new design for a purse for winter (as much as I love it, I'm tiring of the record purse after rocking it for a year). I want something new, but I set the bar too high. I need to come up with something else that I'll like just as much. I'm thinking recycled leather. Any of you have great purse photos you'd like to share?? Much appreciated if you do...

Ideas:


From here.

Made from a leather jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment