Thursday 8 March 2012

Bad Bitch Cosmetics Review

So it seems I'm not the only person interested in indie makeup brands, and want to know what they're like before buying them. I figured I would do another review of a makeup brand I've been using for a while now, Bad Bitch Cosmetics.

This is the whole lot, besides 2 I have that I bought twice.. whoops! And Onika, the blush I used to color my hair temporarily, here.
All their colors are named after/inspired by strong, fierce females, real and fictional. They're very pigmented and super shimmery/glittery/metallic. I don't think they have any matte eyeshadows. The samples are pricier than most etsy shop samples I've seen ($14+s&h for 10, certainly not expensive but more than normal) but I think it's well worth it.

I haven't used much of this eyeshadow, so this is the fairest picture I can give on the amount you get.
I didn't swatch all the colors, but the ones that I found very exceptional/the ones that surprised me the most. 

Over black and over primer. L-R Missy, Nut Cutter, Lafayette, Ms Grier (so much more impressive IRL), B Kiddo (my absolute fave!), Trina, Yuki-onna, Barracuda.
Their foiling medium works fairly nicely, though I haven't used anything besides eyedrops to compare it to. You get a huge amount in the bottle (I doubt I'll ever use it all).

Used the foiling medium for the black eyeshadow, which without it would go on streaky and weak.
Nut Cutter, Lafayette, Ligeia, and Yuki-onna in the inner corner.


I do plan to buy from them again (they have an Andy Warhol series and a Hunger Games series that have some fabulous colors in them!) I would highly suggest you give them a chance.

B Kiddo with (another brand's) gold, foiled with their medium.

How gorgeous is B Kiddo?! Ugh. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment