Tuesday 27 March 2012

Capital Makeup (The Hunger Games)




I decided to wear some capital inspired makeup to The Hunger Games movie when I went to see it the other day. I'm a big fan of the book, I'm happy to say I was not disappointed. I would never say a movie was better than its book (such foolishness!) and I've long since given up on the hopes that it will be as good as, now I really just hope that they do a fair interpretation for moviegoers. And I feel that they did that. It was a great movie, and the Mr really enjoyed it, who didn't know anything about the books besides what I told him.

If anyone wants to see some amazing youtube videos that feature each district's makeup look, check out xsparkage. She's done a whole series. Here's district one.

Products are a combination of Milani, Bad Bitch Cosmetics, an old ardene's eyeshadow I've had for like.. 10 years (seriously, I haven't found another red that I can replace it with yet) and Spectrum Cosmetics, which I've been meaning to do a review on for a while. They were the first indie company I bought from. Maybe I'll get this done tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment