Monday 26 March 2012

The Perfect Tshirt Pattern and Revamped Pants.


If you're one of those people that is always looking for the perfect tshirt but always comes up short on it fitting right, or if you just want to make a simple tshirt made to hug all your curves, then this tutorial is for you. The instructions are clear, and although it takes a little while to get all the measurements drawn out, I feel it's totally worth it. The paper version I made for myself is now tucked away with the rest of my go-to patterns.


I also forgot to photograph these pants until now, I mentioned them about a month back. I don't know if I'll keep them or not, but I think they look good :). At first I thought they looked too much like tights for my liking, but they don't look too bad now that they're slightly looser.

Also, I'm crazy. 
I resewed the inside of the pants to get rid of the flair, seam ripped the sides and cut off quite a bit, then added a panel of stretchy striped fabric after reshaping them. I also took the waist down a bit since it was really high. 

1 comment:

  1. Yaaayy!! That shirt looks AMAZING!! You did an awesome job, seriously I'm so impressed and happy to see the draft work for other people too! Great job, and thanks for sharing I love seeing my tutorials in action!

    ReplyDelete