Thursday 16 February 2012

Bones, Bones, Bones

So, big news! I've come to the realization that if I want to make amazing clothes for other people, I have to sew things that I love that I cannot keep. Not even for a little while. That being said, I've finally taken the plunge and am going to start selling my clothing! I've got a few things already listen and a few that I'll put up in a few days. I spent my day off today taking pictures, and tearing apart the living room in the process (that's why I chose today when the Mr. would be at work, so he wouldn't be terrified at the state of everything). I'm happy to be finally doing this, and hopefully it's going to be well received.

En tout cas (anyway), on with the pictures!

Tanktop, skirt belt and necklace all on TR etsy



And a better picture of the corset (that I had to clip in the back to fit me, didn't realize I made it any bigger than my last corset!)
Fleece shrug made out of scrap pieces. 

This can also be worn as a skirt but I can't find pictures of that. Its awesome, though.
I wish that the second flash transmitter hadn't ran out of batteries, it would have gotten rid of all those horrible shadows on the wall behind me, but what can you do..

Also, I ended up buying some eyeshadow from MyBeautyAddiction on etsy yesterday, and they were already shipped out today! So once those come in I'll do a review and let you know how they are. They look promising though!! I got the sand and sea collection (12 eyeshadows, wonderful muted pastels) and another 10 eyeshadow samples, along with their primer (mine expired loooong ago). Where am I going to store them all you ask? I have no idea. I'll need to get some new way of storing things, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment