Friday 24 February 2012

The Creepshow!

I had such an awesome evening. The Mr and I went out (for the first time in Ottawa) to a bar to see some bands play.. But not any bands! Oh no. Only one of my favourites. The Creepshow! And what an amazing show it was!

I also gave one of my anatomical heart necklaces to the singer (with a business card.. Always pimpin'..) via the stage guy. I hope she likes it! What can I say? She's hot and she's fierce and that's the kind of person I want to see with some Tamed Raven :P.

My camera battery was dying so there was a multiple second lag on all my pictures, but I wanted to get a couple to share with you.

Loves me some double bass..

Sadly I missed some great shots, but even though their faces are missing, I still like it (and find it hilarious).


I also received my order in the mail today, wore it out and rocked out in this new makeup for 6 hours. I'll do a full review within the next couple days. As for now.. Sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment