Thursday 9 February 2012

The return of Jurassic Park

So.. I made another dinosaur skeleton necklace. I just couldn't resist any longer!
This time its a triceratops, and he's oh so cute. I now have 3 dinos to call my own, the raptor the Mr made me, the triceratops, and the ceratosaurus. I also discovered the other day there's a dino named after Harry Potter (Dracorex Hogwartsia!!) Might that be the next???

Rawr!
If you're new to my blog, I originally posted a tutorial to make a dinosaur necklace here, if you're interested in making one for yourself!


I'm also going to be selling a limited number of them in the store (only 10!) so if you want one but don't want to go through making one, you have options.

He's also a little meatier (for a skeleton) than the first dino I had for sale, but that makes it more sturdy. Length is about the same too (~5").

I lost my lip ring cause I have to take it out every day for work, so I'm stuck using this annoying thing. On the plus side, its a good picture of the necklace :P
If anyone has since made a dino based off my tutorial (or any skeleton, for that matter!) I would absolutely love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment