Tuesday 14 February 2012

Colorful dreams of spring.

I can't wait for spring. I'm imagining colors galore and cute outfits that aren't hidden under coats, hoodies, scarves and hats. I'm aiming to dress nicer (I've only recently been comfortable wearing skirts and shorts, and I shouldn't let them go to waste in the closet) and to bring some more color into my spring since I miss it so much.

See, I used to be a very colorful person in the hair department (I'll throw in a couple pictures below :P), and the only thing stopping me from going back and dying it again is remembering how high maintenance it was, along with having to be an adult with a job that doesn't allow it.. Pfft..

Hopefully my spring will look a lot like this, glitter, open backed tops, and colorful hair pieces when the urge gets too strong...

New semi-natural hair color?
Shirts like this with big glam necklaces.
Getting my but in gear and making shoe clips.
Anthro hoodie.
Glitter eyeshadow, Rock this alllllll the time.
Clip in bangs, for when the urge gets too strong. From here.
Gorgeous flowing tops like this scream nice weather. From here.
PS: The new fun. album can be previewed a week before its release on their website here. I don't know what I think of it yet. Some songs I adore and some are autotuned to death and make me sad. I don't know if they'll grow on me. Part of me hopes so, since their first album is amazing. Give it a listen!

PPS: Like I said I would include, a few colors I've had.


No comments:

Post a Comment