Saturday 4 February 2012

Etsy Inspires

I thought today I would share with you a few people that I just find outstandingly inspiring on etsy. They're so imaginative, creative, and best of all, they're doing what they love for a living. Who could ask for more?!

So now, in no particular order...


Seriously, how amazing is this woman?! Just look at her shop. Or if you really want to see what she's made of, look at her sold orders (there's many more of those)! So much to look at. So much color, leather, fabric and pattern combinations and spikes. I can't get enough.


I'm not big on vintage clothing, but Shrinkle's original items are awesome (I so want the dress below) and she's extra amazing because she made her own makeup line (Sugarpill) which features the most pigmented eyeshadows I've seen (I've yet to own any, sadly, but I will someday!)

(That's the owner of Shrinkle right there, btw. How amazing is she?)

Super fun polymer clay jewelry unlike I've ever seen. Zombie cupcakes, brains in every shape and color, this stuff is right up my alley! I always enjoy seeing her work (and I noticed, shes from Toronto. Yay Canadian!)


Cut steal and acrylic jewelry in gorgeous designs. This shop owner I can say from experience is wonderful. I bought the wonderful necklace featured above and it was shipped in its time frame, came in a cute little box with 2 stickers with her logo on it (and a business card as well, I believe *amazing memory*) and the quality is great. Nice dainty little chain, super great stuff. And so many amazing designs.

There's many more, but I figured I'd stop before this list got overwhelming. Tell me, who do you find inspiring??

No comments:

Post a Comment