Saturday 7 January 2012

Easy Sweet and Sour Meatball Recipe

Since the Mr and I decided to make a new recipe every week, for my first turn I decided to pick something quick and easy.

Queue looking at my recipe list from pinterest. Sweet and tangy meatballs with only 3 ingredients, served over rice.

Photo and recipe from Six Sister's Stuff.
How good does that look?! Tastes just as good. :)

I've never used store bought meatballs before, but they weren't bad (guaranteed to be a better recipe if you make your own). Put them in a crockpot with a jar of chili sauce and some grape jelly (the recipe asked for a whole jar, I used about 1/4) and let them stew away. Delish!

I'm honestly surprised at how great these tasted. Super tangy, without tasting like they're made with jam. Try it, I guarantee it won't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment