Thursday 12 January 2012

Gone Thriftin'

Yesterday I put visiting Value Village on my to do list and came home with a few fun things.


This smaller frame, which will probably hold one of my photographs within the nearish future (I'd love to have some of my photography on the walls).


This larger frame, which will either become a jewelry holder, or just get used as a frame (I'm undecided..)


These silicon icecube trays, which I will test out as epoxy molds. I don't know if it'll work without mold release but I'm willing to try! (That stuff is EXPENSIVE and I don't want to spend my money on it if I don't have to!)


And these shells, which are on my list of 50 crafts.. You'll see what they become!

Over all I thought it was pretty good for $20, considering the black frame is really good quality. AND I got a bunch of supplies in the mail the past couple days. A whole bunch of jump rings, clasps, chains and shoe clips. Have you seen shoe clips yet? I think they're so great and I want to make some :). I won't really get to use them until the spring/summer but I'm willing to wait.

So on I go to craft away, I'll show you soon what I end up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment