Thursday 26 January 2012

I wish I could.. Solder.

There's a lot of crafty things in general I wish I could do, but many I know I'll never put forth the effort to learn. One thing however I wish I could do is solder. I do plan on buying a soldering gun someday. Soldering is definitely one of those things I look at and think 'I could do that' (at least the simpler things, squares with stuff in the middle..).

Here's a few items I found that are so unbelievably inspiring for when that time comes.

First of all, I would absolutely NEED my soldering gun to look like this one.

I believe I mentioned their work in another post. I think its amazing. Etsy is here.
Etsy here.

Etsy here. I love that you can do whatever you want with soldering things. Abstract swirls? Sure!
Etsy here
Old books and letters (and heart shaped!). From this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment