Saturday 21 January 2012

10,000 Views!

I woke up this morning to see that I had hit the 10,000 views mark and I am astounded! Thank you to everyone who reads/follows my blog, it means a lot to me. When I started writing this a few months ago I wasn't expecting this to take off so fast. Especially where I feel I've been lacking in interesting posts the past week from being sick.

Tonight I hope to get some stuff finished/hung on the wall/photographed to share with you, and that will help get me back into the swing of things.

In the meantime, I'd like to share a few things with you from the past week.


In trying to destash all my beads, I made this necklace. I've still got a lot of beads left but hopefully I can get them all used up (thus completing another 1 or 50 crafts :P)


Japanese artist Riusuke Fukahori paints on resin creating beautiful 3D paintings. I've never seen anything like it and I find it very inspiring. See the full article here.


A black macaque monkey steals a photographer's camera and takes its own picture. (Article here, can you tell yet how nerdy I am?)


For all the knitters out there (I assume its knitting, it's not in english..), this pattern for mittens looks old school with a hilarious twist. (Notice the deer?) It makes me want to learn to knit as I have absolutely no idea how to.


And lastly, this amazing mani from chalkboard nails is so colorful and inspiring. If you like nail art, you should check out her blog if you haven't seen it already. By far my favourite nail blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment